Night Nation Run – Norfolk
July 8, 2017
Night Nation Run – Norfolk, the world’s first running music festival, will be held Saturday, July 8. The event begins and ends at Harbor Park.
Click here to see the map of the route.
Under Norfolk Police control, by 7pm the following streets will be restricted:
- Water Street (Dominion Tower exits until 8:15pm to I-264 to Saint Paul’s Boulevard)
By 7:30pm, the following streets will be restricted:
- Eastbound Waterside Drive (between Main Street and Saint Paul’s Boulevard/Water Street)
During the race:
- The race will begin at 8:30pm.
- Vehicles will be stopped and allowed to cross the course under Police control only when there are gaps in the runners.
- Access for the Sheraton Shuttle will be maintained with some delays.
- Eastbound Waterside Drive is scheduled to reopen by 10pm. Westbound Waterside will remain open during the run.
Parking will be removed from approximately 6:30pm-10pm in the following locations:
- Eastbound and Westbound Waterside Drive between Martin’s Lane and Atlantic Street
Visit Night Nation Run - Norfolk for additional race information.