Victory Rover Naval Base Cruises
LOCATION: Victory Rover Naval Base Cruises - 1 Waterside Dr
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Friday, Mar 2, 2018 11am
- Tue, Feb 27, 2018 – Sun, Mar 4, 2018 2pm
- Mon, Oct 9, 2017 – Sun, Oct 15, 2017 11am & 2pm
- Mon, Jul 24, 2017 – Sun, Jul 30, 2017 11am, 2pm & 5:30pm
- Saturday, Apr 15, 2017 6pm
- Friday, Apr 14, 2017 6pm
- Thursday, Apr 13, 2017 11am
- Wednesday, Apr 12, 2017 11am
In 2001 the Victory Rover began operating Naval Base Cruises from Nauticus, Home of the Battleship Wisconsin. The Victory Rover can accommodate up to 149 guests. The Victory Rover has a climate controlled main cabin with large picture windows and ample comfortable seating. More seating is available on our open air bow and top deck. A large portion of our top deck has an awning to provide shade. In our main cabin we offer restrooms as well as a fully stocked ship store and bar with all your favorite refreshments and souvenirs.
We cruise the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River and Hampton Roads Harbor. The Captain provides a fascinating and entertaining commentary over our professional quality sound system.