This one-of-a-kind, classical two-story building was built in 1913 and lies within the Downtown Norfolk Historic District, making it eligible for federal and state tax credits. It was built for the Merchants and Mechanics Bank, the only local bank to survive the Civil War. In 1961, it became the home of the Hampton Roads Maritime Association, and subsequently was converted to business offices, including a law firm. One block from MacArthur Center and Main Street. Perfect for restaurant or office use. Owner will improve. $22 per SF.