200 E. Plume Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
This second-generation restaurant located in Downtown Norfolk is perfect for a restaurant/catering event space. 5,040 square feet two-story building in the heart of the commercial business district. First floor 2,520 SF; second floor 2,520 SF.
Full-scale, fully-equipped restaurant and bar on the ground floor. Built in 1905. Directly across from Slover Library and The Main Hilton Hotel and Convention Center. $14 per SF.
Contact Jeff Parker at Colliers or click here for details.
- Brothers300 Monticello Ave (54 feet N)
- The Stockpot Norfolk215 East Plume St (91 feet SE)
- Legacy Restaurant and Lounge216 East Plume Street (155 feet E)
- Jimmy John's140 Granby Street (196 feet W)
- Lorak Jewelry208 E. Main Street (25 feet E)
- Exclusive Gem210 East Plume Street (96 feet E)
- Smooth215 East City Hall Ave (99 feet SE)
- Selden Market208 E. Main Street (210 feet S)
- The Slover235 East Plume St (143 feet SE)
- Legends of Music Walk of Fame Granby St (255 feet SW)
- Keep Glowing140 W. Wilson Avenue (269 feet SW)
- The Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail (269 feet SW)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Garage at The Main Hotel100 East Main St (111 feet W)
- Main Street Garage230 East Main St. (441 feet SE)
- West Plume Street Garage135 West Plume St (463 feet W)
- Fountain Park Garage130 Bank Street (565 feet E)