323 West 21st St
Norfolk, VA 23517
Downtown Norfolk Council Member
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is refreshingly real, whether they're operating in the high-end residential markets, in entry-level neighborhoods, in commercial real estate, or in the kind of middle-class, middle-market communities that are so integral to society.
The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty difference is evident in our extremely capable and highly motivated sales staff. Every Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty associate is an experienced real estate professional with a proven record of successful sales performance.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty we have the expertise, experience and resources to help you with all of your real estate needs. We seek life-long relationships with our clients through our reputation for honesty, loyalty, accountability and creativity.
Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm; Sat, 10:00am-3:00pm
- The Lizard at Prince Books109 East Main St (48 feet NW)
- Grain100 East Main St (128 feet NW)
- Saltine100 East Main St (128 feet NW)
- Varia100 East Main St (128 feet NW)
- Prince Books109 East Main St (48 feet NW)
- Bleubeing Studios208 E. Main Street (147 feet E)
- Petit a Petit208 E. Main Street (147 feet E)
- Pure Lagos251 W Bute Street (147 feet E)
- Keep Glowing140 W. Wilson Avenue (149 feet NE)
- The Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail (149 feet NE)
- Legends of Music Walk of Fame Granby St (253 feet N)
- Ligne Indeterminee101 West Main St (287 feet W)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Waterside Garage50 Martin's Lane (275 feet SE)
- Garage at The Main Hotel100 East Main St (347 feet NE)
- Town Point Garage110 West Main St (375 feet NW)
- Main Street Garage230 East Main St. (427 feet E)