150 West Main Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Downtown Norfolk Council Member
Raymond James & Associates is poised to open Hampton Roads’ third corporate office in downtown Norfolk in the 150 West Main Street tower in late Jan 2019. Understandably, as headcount in the brokerage/securities industry is declining nationally, a fair question to ask is why is Raymond James & Associates growing? Quite simply, the answer lies in the Raymond James corporate culture.
The firm’s DNA centers on making it easy for Financial Advisors to take great care of their clients. A robust product and service platform, senior leaders who directly advise clients, and an unswerving commitment to Financial Advisors have made Raymond James & Associates the firm of choice and a premier alternative to Wall Street centric firms. The new Norfolk office is located on the 18th floor of 150 West Main Street and has spectacular views of the battleship Wisconsin, the Nauticus National Maritime Center, and west up the Elizabeth River.
Leading the effort to expand into Norfolk is the Even Keel Wealth Advisor team of Mike Fowler, Wayne Creef and Jennifer Anders. ‘Even Keel’ came to Raymond James & Associates from Merrill Lynch this past July and from the outset knew they wanted to have a Norfolk presence. In Fowler’s words, “establishing a preeminent office in downtown Norfolk was essential. We had to make it convenient for clients to access the many benefits of a Raymond James relationship and to do so in the heart of Norfolk.”
In the coming months, Raymond James & Associates expects to fill the remainder of the office with 4-6 additional experienced Financial Advisors. The key, according to Fowler, is identifying advisors of exceptional character who share the firm’s values and singular focus on client needs. Please reach out to Branch Manager, Rob Krebs, at 757-417-8601, with any additional inquiries. Raymond James & Associates, Inc., is a Member New York Stock Exchange.
- Neptune's Fury Coffee Co.999 Waterside Dr (8.5 miles W)
- Black Tuna Bar & Grill700 Monticello Ave (8.5 miles W)
- The Pit and the Peel500 East Main Street (8.6 miles W)
- Istanbul Gyro and Kebab723 Monticello Ave (8.6 miles W)
- Norfolk Botanical Garden Gift Shop6700 Azalea Garden Rd (6.1 miles NW)
- Norfolk Wholesale Floral601 East Brambleton Ave (8.2 miles W)
- Mad Hatter Studio600 Monticello Ave (8.5 miles W)
- Hope House Foundation Thrift Shop1800 Monticello Ave (8.5 miles W)
- Norfolk Botanical Garden6700 Azalea Garden Rd (6 miles NW)
- Harbor Park150 Park Ave (8.1 miles W)
- Attucks Theatre1010 Church St (8.1 miles W)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Corner of Church St (8.2 miles W)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Harbor Park Surface Lots Park Avenue (8.1 miles W)
- East Street Surface Lot100 East Street (8.3 miles W)
- Union Street Surface Lot999 East Main Street (8.3 miles W)
- Education Surface Lot800 East City Hall Avenue (8.4 miles W)