This Landmark building located at 208 East Plume St. is directly across from the Selden Market and Slover Library. Designed by Neff & Thompson in 1906, this family-owned building offers a taste of historic style and beauty not found elsewhere. The building is conveniently located one block west of The Tide (MacArthur Square Station), and within 1-3 blocks of several city bus routes, as well as ample public parking at Macarthur Center and The Main. Total leasable space is 42,000 SF. For information on leasing, please contact Marc Poutasse with Cavalier Land, Inc. at (757) 625-3502 or email@example.com.