400 Granby Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Downtown Norfolk Council Member
Orbis is a meditation on the ephemeral nature of landscape portrayed through seasonal change and continuous growth.
Orbis is an intention to establish sense of place through a modern interpretation of past landscapes. Not to replicate historic precedents, but to honor and support a place by encouraging spontaneous moments of connection to the natural world within commonplace human activities.
Orbis is a celebration of the mundane through the activation of leftover spaces and encouragement of community engagement.
Orbis is a boutique landscape architecture workshop practicing in southeastern Virginia.
Orbis is the collective work of Nathan Lahy + Airiel Barrientos.
- Three Ships Coffee400 Granby Street (adjacent)
- Plaza Azteca411 Granby St (93 feet W)
- Lamia's Crepes401 Granby Street (116 feet W)
- Yama Chen's Sushi Roll House401 Granby Street (157 feet NW)
- Muddy Paws3700 Hampton Blvd (116 feet W)
- Prince Ink433 Granby Street (142 feet NW)
- Dr. Sylvia Lohr, Optometrist300 Monticello Ave (393 feet S)
- Garden Gazebo300 Monticello Ave (393 feet S)
- Downtown Norfolk Dog Walk400 Granby Street (adjacent)
- Gold Medal Flour426 Granby (184 feet N)
- TCC Roper Performing Arts Center340 Granby St (394 feet SW)
- Good Fortune Garage161 Freemason Street (423 feet W)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Freemason Street Garage161 Freemason St (379 feet W)
- Bank Street Garage441 Bank Street (522 feet SE)
- Charlotte Street Garage440 Monticello Avenue (570 feet E)
- MacArthur Center North Garage500 City Hall Ave. (968 feet SE)