130 W. Plume Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
We are proud to announce The Patrick on Randolph (corner of Randolph and W. Plume) as the latest addition to upscale downtown living. The restoration of this 100 year old building located in the heart of Downtown Norfolk is complete with units ready for rent. The charm of this historic building has been retained with exposed brick interior walls, wooden support columns, beautiful window casings and six inch rough cut wood baseboards contrasting with all modern amenities sought in new apartments.
The fantastic location places it in the center of a circle comprised of Town Point Park, the new Slover Library, MacArthur Mall and the MacArthur Square light rail station. Restaurants galore are nearby and the new hotel and convention center is a block away. Employment centers are adjacent with the Towne Point Center and 101 W. Main Street office building adjacent to The Patrick.
Each unit comes with modern amenities such as microwaves, dishwashers, ceiling fans, stainless steel appliances, refrigerators, and corian countertops. New highly efficient central air and heating units and washers and dryers.
The Patrick on Randolph is pet friendly and has secure access to the building and each unit has its own security system included in the rent. The finished floors consists of hardwood floors and beautiful faux wood ceramic tile in all of the common areas and luxurious carpeting in the bedrooms. The apartments have high ceilings and are served both by an elevator and wide stairs to make moving in easy.
The Patrick on Randolph is a cozy complex where you will be able to know your neighbors. It consists of 9 one bedroom one bath units and 3 two bedroom two bath units. The apartments are some of the largest in Downtown Norfolk. Having opened in April, 2015, there is no application fee and the security deposit for qualified applicants is $250. Apply now because these beautiful units will not last long!
- Benny Damato's131 Granby St (211 feet E)
- Jack Brown's Beer & Burger Joint131 Granby Street (211 feet E)
- Starbucks141 Granby St (240 feet E)
- Hell's Kitchen124 Granby St (279 feet SE)
- Selden Optometry209 Granby St (293 feet E)
- Vino Culture Wine Shop130 Granby Street (312 feet SE)
- Details on Granby132 Granby Street (324 feet SE)
- The Family Sports Cave300 Monticello Ave (468 feet SE)
- Norfolk Attractions Garage135 West Plume Street (57 feet E)
- Legends of Music Walk of Fame Granby St (329 feet SE)
- Hampton Roads Naval Museum1 Waterside Dr (369 feet SW)
- Victory Rover Naval Base Cruises1 Waterside Dr (369 feet SW)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- West Plume Street Garage135 West Plume St (65 feet NE)
- Town Point Garage110 West Main St (241 feet S)
- Garage at The Main Hotel100 East Main St (416 feet E)
- Boush Street Garage112 W. City Hall Ave. (533 feet NE)