440 Monticello Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
The Wells Fargo Center sits at the northeast corner of Monticello Avenue and Charlotte Street. Completed in the Summer of 2010, this mixed-use development is comprised of a 22 story office tower with 255,000 SF of office space, 50,000 SF of retail and 121 luxury apartments. The complex also includes 1,859 parking spaces in two garages. One step off Norfolk's light rail, The Tide, Wells Fargo Center rests at the core of Norfolk's dining, shopping, and cultural facilities. The building was designed as a LEED Gold Certified Building.
Current availability is 7,412 SF on the 12th floor, 24,500 SF on the 14th floor, 24,500 SF on the 15th floor, 5,547 SF on the 19th floor, and 1,760 SF on the 20th floor.
For more information, click here. For more information and leasing opportunities, please contact S.L. Nusbaum agent Stephanie Sanker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-640-2290.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Norfolk420 Monticello Ave (58 feet SW)
- Sushi King / King Claw420 Monticello Ave (75 feet SW)
- The Twisted Crab420 Monticello Ave (133 feet N)
- Domoishi420 Monticello Ave (142 feet SE)
- Prince Ink433 Granby Street (314 feet W)
- Muddy Paws3700 Hampton Blvd (422 feet SW)
- Dr. Sylvia Lohr, Optometrist300 Monticello Ave (587 feet SW)
- Garden Gazebo300 Monticello Ave (587 feet SW)
- Gold Medal Flour426 Granby (239 feet W)
- Downtown Norfolk Dog Walk400 Granby Street (309 feet SW)
- Moses Myers House323 East Freemason Street (591 feet SE)
- Willoughby-Baylor House601 East Freemason St (633 feet SE)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Charlotte Street Garage440 Monticello Avenue (280 feet E)
- Bank Street Garage441 Bank Street (427 feet SE)
- Freemason Street Garage161 Freemason St (661 feet W)
- Scope Garage201 E. Brambleton Ave. (815 feet NE)