120 Atlantic Street
Norfolk, VA 24510
Downtown Norfolk Council Member
Curiosity, exploration and reflection shape design and innovative outcomes at Hanbury, supporting their aspirations to be a global resource for their clients. The team at Hanbury engages in the most relevant research to enrich our work and to strategically partner with their clients.
Since 1979, Hanbury has been a voice in the planning, architecture, and interior design professions across the United States and abroad. Their practice is based on a willingness to listen and learn, exploring transformational ideas with colleagues, clients, and consultants, garnering the recognition of both design and industry-specific award programs.
Their studio environment encourages inclusivity, exploration, research, and critical thinking. They value collaboration both internally and with their consultants and clients. Sharing ideas, listening, and embracing the contributions of all in the conversation enhances their work.
- Granby Waffle Shop at Slover235 East Plume Street (123 feet NW)
- Legacy Restaurant and Lounge216 East Plume Street (264 feet NW)
- The Stockpot Norfolk215 East Plume St (321 feet NW)
- Gourmet Gang482 E. Main St (338 feet SE)
- Smooth215 East City Hall Ave (287 feet NW)
- Exclusive Gem210 East Plume Street (319 feet NW)
- Selden Market208 E. Main Street (354 feet W)
- Lorak Jewelry208 E. Main Street (360 feet NW)
- Book Migration126 Atlantic St (92 feet N)
- The Slover235 East Plume St (244 feet NW)
- MetalMatisse MacArthur Square (314 feet N)
- Civil War Trail232 East Main Street (319 feet SW)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Fountain Park Garage130 Bank Street (212 feet E)
- Main Street Garage230 East Main St. (229 feet SW)
- Garage at The Main Hotel100 East Main St (470 feet NW)
- Waterside Garage50 Martin's Lane (635 feet SW)