Categories: Black-Owned Businesses • Caribbean • Catering • Coffeehouse • Desserts • Family-Friendly • Ice Cream • Juicing • Special Diets • Accessories • Apparel • Art • Beauty & Health • Black-Owned Businesses • Cards & Stationery • Food Specialty • Jewelry • Men's Fashion • Men's Shoes • Picture Framing • Shopping • Skincare • Specialty Food • Specialty Gifts • Specialty Shops • Unique • Street Level Real Estate
208 E. Main Street
Norfolk, VA 23510
Downtown Norfolk Council Member
The Selden Market is an innovative space for entrepreneurs to develop new street-level business ideas. The market provides a low-risk environment with short-term leases, a supportive development program, and a community atmosphere that fosters learning and growth.
The market is comprised of 12 retail spaces, 7 pop-up booths, multiple lounges and seating areas, and even a shared kitchen.
With entrances on both Main and Plume Street, the Selden Arcade has great foot traffic from residents, workers, and visitors. The arcade also boasts indoor connectors for both The Main Hotel and Slover Library.
For a complete list of current Pop-Up tenants, please check the Selden Market website.
For more information on available retail spaces, click here.
Contact Selden Market manager Careyann Weinberg at email@example.com for lease rates and available spaces.
Sun - Mon 11am-5pm
Wed - Thurs 11am - 5pm
Fri - Sat 11am-6pm
Note that some shops will have ADDITIONAL hours or days. Visit individual shops' social media account for the most up-to-date hours.
- The Stockpot Norfolk215 East Plume St (135 feet NE)
- d'Egg Diner204 East Main St (140 feet SW)
- Café Geneviève208 E. Main Street (152 feet SW)
- Cocojam208 E. Main Street (152 feet SW)
- The Family Sports Cave300 Monticello Ave (130 feet W)
- Bleubeing Studios208 E. Main Street (152 feet SW)
- Petit a Petit208 E. Main Street (152 feet SW)
- Pure Lagos251 W Bute Street (152 feet SW)
- Keep Glowing140 W. Wilson Avenue (130 feet W)
- The Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail an (130 feet W)
- Slover Library235 East Plume St (223 feet NE)
- Cannonball Trail232 East Main St (226 feet SE)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Garage at The Main Hotel100 East Main St (206 feet NW)
- Main Street Garage230 East Main St. (287 feet SE)
- Waterside Garage50 Martin's Lane (425 feet SW)
- Town Point Garage110 West Main St (526 feet W)