Since April 16, 1944, the USS Wisconsin has served as a testament to the strength of the United States Navy. To celebrate the battleship’s 77th birthday, Nauticus is reopening many of the interior spaces that have been closed due to the pandemic. Most notably, they’ll officially open never-before-seen areas like the CPO lounge and berthing area.
Birthday Weekend Programming Includes:
- Newly-opened interior spaces, including the CPO lounge, Barber Shop, Ship’s Library, Galley, Dental Office & Brig (onboard jail!)
- Get your haircut in the ship’s Barber Shop – thanks to Vintage Barber for this one-of-a-kind experience (Sat. & Sun.)
- WWII re-enactors on the Wisconsin’s historic fantail (Sat.)
- Battleship Wisconsin veteran meet-and-greets
- Family-friendly education demos and programming
Capacity limited to 30% and will be monitored. Online ticket purchases are strongly encouraged for guaranteed entry. Masks are required for visitors aged 5+.