Date and Time for this Past Event
- Friday, May 19, 2023 7am - 9am
Work downtown? Want to ride? Participate in National Bike to Work Day on May 19, 2023!
For some that might mean changing up your commute to two wheels, but for others still working from home, biking to coffee or around the block is a perfect excuse to get out. However you celebrate, just #bikethere!
Bike to Work Day features pit stops around Norfolk along common bikeway routes and trails for bicycle riders and commuters.
From 7 to 9 am ride by a pit stop for water, fruit and more giveaways.
Visit one or all eight pit stops throughout NFK and pick up water, snacks and bike freebies.
Pit Stops will be located at:
* City Hall Plaza, Norfolk Bicycle and Pedestrian Trails Commission
* MacArthur Square Tide Station, Downtown Norfolk Civic League
* Elizabeth River Ferry Dock, Hampton Roads Transit and TRAFFIX
* The Plot, NEON District and Downtown Norfolk Council
* EVMC Light Rail Station, Hampton Roads Transit and TRAFFIX
* Orapax Street & Raleigh Avenue, Elizabeth River Trail and REI Virginia Beach
* 2406 Colley Avenue, Local Bike Shop NFK
* ODU Webb Center, ODU Transportation and Parking Services
Thanks to Lime, the presenting sponsor of Norfolk Bike Month!