Shopping in Downtown Norfolk
Downtown Norfolk shopping is a truly unique experience. Eclectic boutiques, big-name stores, an upscale mall, and Selden Market, featuring locally-owned food and merchandise-- we really have it all (and so can you). And everything is within walking distance, so you only have to park once. Here are some shopping hightlights, but you can see all of Downtown Norfolk's shopping options here.
- Indie and Local
- Downtown Norfolk is home to Selden Market, featuring locally-owned shops and including jewelry, Norfolk merchandise, craft coffee, specialty toy store, leather goods, restaurants, and more. Tenants switch up all the time, so you are guaranteed to have a one-of-a kind shopping experience & pick up some great local finds while you're there!
- Another great one-of-a-kind shopping experience, check out Prince Ink Co. for distinctive, only-in-Norfolk items, including T-shirts, notebooks, footballs, and more.
- Smooth is your skincare oasis. Not only do they have great waxing and skincare services, but they also have an amazing retail section: grab some eye cream, a bath scrub, candle, tote bag, funky greeting card, and more while you’re there!
- Urban Outfitters
- Whether it be an ironic sweatshirt, whimsical home goods, or something completely unexpected, Urban Outfitters has got your out-of-the box needs covered.
- With sections for fiction, poetry, history, biography, boating, travel, current events, and more, Prince Books is like a bibliophile’s heaven. Seriously.
- MacArthur Center features one million square feet of amazing retail offerings for a more traditional shopping experience.