520 East Main St
Norfolk, VA 23510
The Norfolk State University Innovation Center (NSUIC) is designed and developed to support an innovative and entrepreneurial ecosystem in Hampton Roads through collaboration with the city of Norfolk and other cities in Hampton Roads, Small Business Association (SBA), and other entrepreneurial related organizations. Partnerships and collaboration are the core of the center’s approach to supporting innovation and entrepreneurship in the city of Norfolk. The center’s immediate purpose will serve as a business incubator to develop business competitiveness, jobs creation, investment opportunities, infrastructural improvements, global inclusion and participation within the Hampton Roads community.
Staff on site Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
NSUIC community members have 24/7 secure access to the center.
- The Pit and the Peel500 East Main Street (231 feet W)
- Subway480 East Main St (498 feet W)
- Gourmet Gang482 E. Main St (567 feet W)
- Granby Waffle Shop at Slover235 East Plume Street (923 feet W)
- MacArthur Memorial Visitor Center Gift Shop198 Bank St (807 feet NW)
- Pedego Electric Bikes Norfolk223 East City Hall Ave (1032 feet NW)
- Smooth215 East City Hall Ave (0.2 miles NW)
- Exclusive Gem210 East Plume Street (0.2 miles NW)
- Police Memorial Bell810 Union Street (550 feet SE)
- Leading Edge1 Commercial Place (559 feet SW)
- MacArthur Memorial Museum198 Bank St (637 feet NW)
- Windows on History (683 feet NW)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Plume Street Surface Lot550 East Plume Street (349 feet NE)
- Fountain Park Garage130 Bank Street (610 feet NW)
- MacArthur Center South Garage500 City Hall Ave. (798 feet NW)
- Education Surface Lot800 East City Hall Avenue (868 feet NE)