150 West Main St
Norfolk, VA 23510
This Class A building is one of downtown's tallest buildings reaching 20 stories. The amenities for this building include a full service bank branch located on the first floor, a lobby which includes original artwork, and a full service restaurant. It is within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and Harbor Park with the most amazing views of the downtown waterfront.
150 Main Street also includes a parking garage that encompasses floors 2-10 with 834 spaces and additional public parking available. Zoned within the Downtown Regional Center District, this building is just blocks from Norfolk's light rail, The Tide.
Total leasable space is 226,183 SF. Currently 1,536 to 14,367 SF is available. Contact Perry Frazer with Colliers for more information or click here.
- Todd Jurich's Bistro150 West Main St (adjacent)
- Cafe Crema101 West Main Street (179 feet S)
- Grain100 East Main St (316 feet E)
- Saltine100 East Main St (316 feet E)
- Prince Books109 East Main St (370 feet SE)
- Vino Culture Wine Shop130 Granby Street (407 feet NE)
- Details on Granby132 Granby Street (427 feet NE)
- The Banana Pier Gift Shop at NauticusOne Waterside Dr (441 feet NW)
- Ligne Indeterminee101 West Main St (156 feet SE)
- Hampton Roads Naval Museum1 Waterside Dr (216 feet W)
- Victory Rover Naval Base Cruises1 Waterside Dr (216 feet W)
- The Homecoming Town Point Park (298 feet W)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- Town Point Garage110 West Main St (66 feet NE)
- West Plume Street Garage135 West Plume St (330 feet NE)
- Garage at The Main Hotel100 East Main St (525 feet E)
- Waterside Garage50 Martin's Lane (628 feet SE)