721 Granby St
Norfolk, VA 23510
Large retail space in downtown's arts district, the NEON District. The interior is currently laid out as a storefront with a showroom floor and the second floor used primarily for storage. The building has plenty of flexibility. Large interior vault. Mechanical room. Multiple bathrooms. Kitchen. Dumbwaiter. Tons of space for storage or more active use.
7,500 SF (first floor 5,500 SF, second floor 2,000 SF) Class B building, built in 1920. Asking price $1,250,000.
Contact email@example.com or 757-572-0246.
- La Brioche Bakery and Coffee756 Granby Street (191 feet NE)
- Istanbul Gyro and Kebab723 Monticello Ave (334 feet SE)
- Commune759 Granby St (426 feet N)
- Black Tuna Bar & Grill700 Monticello Ave (502 feet E)
- Bress & Company721-723 Granby St (62 feet S)
- Cardinal Skate Shop733 Granby St (107 feet NW)
- Stark & Legum723 Granby St (143 feet N)
- OJ Wholesale Inc737 Granby Street (147 feet NW)
- Glimpse724 Granby Street (26 feet S)
- 3 Muses735 Granby Street (63 feet NW)
- Widow's Walk724 Granby Street (66 feet E)
- Norfolk Nautical724 Granby Street (99 feet SE)
Nearby Parking Garages & Surface Lots
- York Street Garage215 W. York St. (1006 feet SW)
- Scope Garage201 E. Brambleton Ave. (0.2 miles SE)
- Harrison Opera House Surface Lot160 West Virginia Beach Boulevard (0.2 miles NW)
- Charlotte Street Garage440 Monticello Avenue (0.2 miles SE)